Staining & Painting
Ziegler Doors come standard raw without finish. However, we also factory finish and can create any color or finish imaginable. You can choose one of our colors or create your own. A unique blending method combining UV protected tints and polyurethene not only allows us to custom color match but also gives us a unique vapor barrier capable of protecting colors against fading even when exposed to harmful UV rays. Ziegler warranties finishes of its exterior wood products for 2 years.
- Antique Cracked Paint Antique Cracked Paint
- Antique Painted French Dip Antique Painted French Dip
- Custom Color Faux Custom Color Faux
- Custom Color Faux Rough Custom Color Faux Rough
- Custom Color Paint Custom Color Paint
- Custom Color Stain Custom Color Stain
- Dark Custom Color Faux Dark Custom Color Faux
Door finish should be inspected periodically for breakdown in top coat. Depending on exposure to the elements the finish will need to be maintained every 2-5 years. When top coat begins to show signs of deteriating the finish will need to be lightly sanded with 220 paper and then re-finished with a Satin Polyurethane.